At Carter, keeping our customers our number one priority in everything we do is our way of life. You will see and hear what it means to them using these resources. We encourage you to incorporate the voice of our customers into your presentations, meetings, trainings, and every day operations.
Incorporating CX into presentations
- When you’re delivering a presentation remember – include your “CX Minute” just like we include a safety brief. In this CX Minute you can do the following:
- Play a customer testimonial video from the top of this page that fits into the context of your meeting
- Highlight a “Good Job” quote from your work group, from a blue CI Card, or from a customer – there are plenty on this page!
- Have your meeting attendees discuss ways they are going to make their customers feel appreciated and secure that day. How are they going to make it effortless for the customer?
- Role play – talk or act through a customer interaction
Customer Testimonial CarterTV Slides
Visually display customer feedback demonstrating ways Carter Machinery team members made our customers feel appreciated or secure or delivered an effortless experience.
*change viewing option in Box to “grid view”
Customer Testimonial Videos
Videos are a great way to see and hear from our customers regarding their experiences. Choose a relevant video from our current archive of customer inetrviews that best fits your meeting agenda.
Keep Track of your Net Loyalty Score (NLS)
LinkConnect User Training
Learn to navigate LinkConnect, the platform that The Daniel Group, uses to gather and display customer survey feedback. This quick, 5-minute training will show you how to review surveys, receive good feedback, and go through the alert resolution process.
Get all the instruction you need to set up your voice mail, email signature, hosting via your personal WebEx platform, and other everyday business tools
The Customer Experience Begins Here
Amazing things are happening in 2022 at Carter, jump in!
So many exciting changes and innovations are coming to life in 2022! Our Customer’s Experience, along with our Employee Experience, have never been more front and center!